Welcome to 2015's A–Z Challenge. This year I'm taking you on a tour of one of my favourite cities!

Monday 6 April 2015

E – Eating

A tasty Roman...
There's more to Rome than pizza, but if you're visiting Italy you can't not try a slice. Forget the dry, tasteless pizzas bought from your local supermarket. These pizzas are perfection. You don't have to walk far before you come up across a small shop that sells pizzas and other tasty bites.

The most difficult decision you will have to make is between the different toppings. Why not have two...?! The next challenge is to resist eating your lunch before your day's even begun!

5 comments:

  1. Best pizza I've had was at an Italian parish festival in New Jersey. It was made by older women from the old country. I think they add something special (the love they have for the food and for serving it to people). I'm sure that's the case in Rome.

    John Holton
    Blogging from A to Z 2015 Cohost
    The Sound of One Hand Typing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the BEST part about being in Rome. EATING!!

    Good luck with the 2015 A to Z Challenge!
    A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
    http://pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Italian food so much, I married an Italian. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like some pizzas in Italy, but a lot of them are two thin for my taste. I do love the toppings, though :) and the endless choices of olives.

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete